Bittersweet chocolate brownies sweetened with only date sugar and honey.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9×9 pan and set aside.
2. In a small sauce pan combine the chocolate and the butter and place over low heat and stir often until melted, take care to keep from burning.
3. In a bowl mix the melted chocolate with the rest of the ingredients: flour, baking soda, eggs, date sugar, vanilla, honey, and milk and stir well.
4. Pour the batter into the prepared pan. Place in the center of the oven and bake for 25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
5. Cool the brownies in the pan on a wire rack. Cut the brownies into squares and serve.