1/2 cup date syrup (I use @kartago_dates )
1 15 oz can chickpeas
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/4 cup almond flour
1/4 cup cacao
2 tbsp coconut milk
1 tbsp applesauce
1.5 tsp vanilla
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp baking powder
1/2 cup vegan chocolate chips (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees f
2. Add all ingredients into your food processor except for chocolate chips
3. Blend until completely smooth
4. Fold in chocolate chips
5. Add into nonstick 9×9 brownie pan
6. Bake for 25 minutes and let cool!
👉🏼these fudgy no sugar added brownies are next level good. I used pure date syrup from @kartago_dates instead of sugar! The only ingredient in the date syrup is 100% dates, nothing else! Arguably the healthiest brownies EVER.
- Ingredients: 100% Organic Dates
- No Sugar Added – No Preservatives – No Artificial Flavors
- Origin: The Djerid Oasis – Tunisia
- Elevate your breakfast by drizzling our date syrup on oatmeal, pancakes, greek yogurt and toast. Make a smoothie, homemade energy bars, salad dressings, and meat marinades.
Date syrup is less sweet than agave nectar and honey but sweeter than granulated sugar. It makes a great substitution for sugar in baking and cooking.
Fixed shipping cost per unit :$6